Add and change words as necessary. You might have to change the order of the words given.
Russia / big country
Russia is a big country.
- our teacher / always / bring / book / class
- Many / school / have a playground
- there / be / old university / Oxford, England
- people / not usually / wear / scarf / in summer
- cricket / children / maidan / play
- shopping / father / morning / Sunday / vegetables
- knit / Sheela / sweater / baby
- singing / go / lesson / after school / I
- Always / cloudy / carry / umbrella / Raghu / day
- relax / puzzle / brother / solve / like
- Our teacher always brings a book to class.
- Many schools have a playground.
- There are many old universities in Oxford, England.
- People do not usually wear a scarf in summer.
- Children play cricket in the maidan.
- My father goes shopping for vegetables on Sunday morning.
- Sheela knits sweaters for babies.
- I go for my singing lessons after school.
- Raghu always carries an umbrella when it is a cloudy day.
- My brother likes to relax by solving puzzles.