A) Rearrange the words in each sentence in the correct order.
- there / we / for / always / holidays / go / our.
- year / I’ve / English / for / been / a / learning.
- long / stay / I / able / be / to / won’t / for.
- soon / her / tell / as / arrives / I’ll / as / she.
- message / you / leave / to / like / a / would ?
- slowly / you / more / speak / can?
- terrible / his/isn’t / handwriting ?
B) Fill in the blanks with the most appropriate word.
- This is too small. Do you have it in a ________ size?
(smaller, big, larger, nice)
- What size would you __________ ?
(try, like, feel, help)
- There’s a discount of fifteen percent on the __________ price.
(expensive, big, normal, smaller)
- _________ trousers are less expensive than the other pair.
(this, that, these, those)
C ) Rearrange the letters in the names to find out their profession.
- Ted Stin examines teeth.
- Peter Ranc made the furniture for our house.
- Sona Slesper helps the customers in the shop make good choices.
- Hera Tec is a beloved____. She taught me in Class 5.
- Wel Ray is arguing a case in court today.
D) List one thing that begins with each letter.
Mode of Transportation Insect
A (for example – Aeroplane) A (for example – Ant)