Please fill in the blanks with he, him or his.
This is Varun. ___ has a schoolbag.
This is Varun. He has a schoolbag.
The schoolbag belongs to ___.
The schoolbag belongs to him.
This is ___ schoolbag
This is his schoolbag.
The schoolbag is ___.
The schoolbag is his.
- ___ helps ___ mother with housework.
- ___is kind and generous. ___ friends love ___.
- ___ does his homework well. ___ also helps ___ little brother with ___ homework.
- What are you cooking for ___ birthday? ___ loves chowmein. I am cooking it for ___.
- Whose phone is this? It is ___.
- People enjoy Jayant’s company when ___ begins to tell jokes.
- Aleem is a writer. These ideas are ___. I admire both ___ and ___ ideas.
- Where is Vikas? Have you seen ___ recently?
- I saw ___ in town yesterday. ___ was looking well.
- ___ talks so softly. I have to read ___ lips when ___ talks.
- ___ mother is a teacher.
- I went shopping with Salman. ___ bought presents for ___ sisters from ___ first salary.
- ___ is playing with ___ friends.
- I am a friend of ___.
- I hate to give ___ advice, but ___ always asks for it.
Please make 2 sentences each with the following words: he, him and his.
Please read the sentences in this exercise carefully before making your own sentences.