Please fill in the blanks with you, your or yours.
Do ____ have a pencil?
Do you have a pencil?
My pencil is blue. What colour is ____ pencil ?
My pencil is blue. What colour is your pencil?
What colour is ____?
What colour is yours? ( the ‘s’ in yours replaces the noun ‘pencil.’ )
- Does this scarf belong to ______?
- ______ question is interesting. I will give it some thought.
- Were those gloves his or ______ ?
- This book is mine, not ______ .
- I saw one of ______ friends last night.
- ______ motorcycle is being repaired. ______ can borrow mine.
- He found these keys in the corner. Are they ______ ?
- I can’t find my wallet but ______ is on the table.
- Would you like the red or the black cloth? The choice is ______ .
- See ______ this evening.
- Is the party at ______ house?
- There is someone waiting for ______ .
- I asked him if he was a friend of ______ .
- ______ homework is due in an hour. By now ______ should have completed ______ homework.
- ______ and I have been friends since the day we met.
Please make 2 sentences each with the following words: you, your and yours.
Please read the sentences in this exercise carefully before making your own sentences.