Please make grammatically correct sentences using the words given. Add your own ideas. There are no right or wrong answers. Use your imagination. Have fun!
my brother / have
My brother has two children.
My brother lives in Ahmedabad.
- there is
- there are not many
- I do not
- my friend does not
- my teacher / be
- People in Punjab / be
- today / it
- my mother / have
- my neighbours
- my hair
- There is a lot of rain this summer.
There is a shortage of potatoes in the market.
- There are not many people around on Sunday afternoon.
There are not many chairs in the hall.
- I do not go out at night.
I do not like oily food.
- My friend does not have a dog.
My friend does not sing well.
- My teacher is very strict.
My teacher is always on time.
- People in Punjab mostly speak Punjabi.
People in Punjab are mostly farmers.
- Today it might rain.
Today we are going to India Gate for ice cream.
- My mother has a beautiful bead necklace.
My mother has a headache.
- My neighbours have bought a new car.
My neighbours have gone away on holiday.
- My hair is falling out.
My hair is very long.