The words in the sentences below contain the names of fruits. See how many fruits you can find.
- He found his home lonely after his dog’s death.
- One dare not rob an anaconda of its prey.
- The crook made his escape armed with a gun.
- She told her uncle money was what she needed most.
- If I go out now, I shall miss meeting my cousin.
- Either courage or anger made him move quickly.
- The beggar held out his cap pleading for money.
- The English teacher Ryan teaches French too.
- He saw his papa yawning at work.
- Are classes for Telugu available in this city?
- It is easier to shape a child than a man.
- The movie is extremely cheesy and terrible.
Note for Mentors only: Please refer to the Answers in Learning Materials