All the puzzles given below consist of three words that have something in common.
For example: pine tree, compass, phonograph
All have needles.
Can you solve these puzzles?
- College graduate, thermometer, location on the globe
- Mattress, health resort, time of year
- Television, cricket field, window
- Greek building, newspaper, marching army
- River, nose, denture
- Ion, credit card bill, cavalry
- Tennis player, noisy party, criminal gang
- July, locker room, blessings
- Bed, sandwich, rumour
- Crossword puzzle, post office, initial
Note for Mentors only: Please refer to the Answers in Learning Materials