Please pay attention to spelling, capitalisation, punctuation and the order of words in a sentence. Remember to use the correct form of the verb: (I play, she plays)
Read about Lata. Then write about yourself.
Example: Lata reads a book.
I read a book, too. OR I don’t read a book. I read a magazine.
- Lata looks through a magazine.
- She looks up words in a dictionary.
- Lata reads articles in the newspaper.
Read about Vikas. Then write about yourself.
Example: Vikas watches the news.
I watch the news, too. OR I don’t watch the news. I watch the football world cup.
- Vikas doesn’t like watching sports.
- Vikas changes the channel with the remote.
- He likes watching dance shows.
Read about Asha. Then write about yourself.
Example: Asha sometimes eats at a fast food restaurant.
I sometimes eat at a fast food restaurant, too. OR I don’t eat at a fast food restaurant. I eat at home.
- Asha always reads the menu.
- She usually waits in line.
- She eats her lunch and then washes and wipes her hands.