We use the present tense to talk about things that always happen, or habits.
- I go to school at 7:00 am.
- Lizards climb on the walls.
We also use the present tense to talk about things that are always true, or facts.
- The sun rises in the east.
- Flowers need water to live.
In the present tense, if the subject is he, she, or it, you must add –s to the verb.
Wrong: Daniel eat dinner at 7:00 am.
Right: Daniel eats dinner at 7:00 am.
Correct the following sentences:
- Amit like to play baseball.
- My friend lend me a pencil every day.
- Babita walk to school every morning.
- The baby cry when he is hungry.