Please fill in the blanks with she, her or hers.
This is Ayesha. ____ has a camera.
This is Ayesha. She has a camera.
The camera belongs to ___.
The camera belongs to her.
This is ___ camera.
This is her camera.
The camera is ___.
The camera is hers.
- This cap belongs to Nisha. This is ____ cap.
- ____ brushes ____ teeth after every meal.
- Whose cycle is this? It is ____.
- Is your mother a teacher? Yes, ____ is.
- She was singing an old filmsong, a favourite of ___.
- This is my sister. ____ name is Sadhana.
- ___ loves momos. Momos are ____ favourite treat.
- Priyanka helps ____ mother after school.
- ____ family loves ___ very much.
- ____ is playing with ____ friends.
- ____ has broken ____ foot. ____ needs to use crutches.
- My mobile phone has to be fixed, but ____ is working.
- I gave ____ my lucky numbers. I heard that ____ won the lottery.
- Do you think ____ is older than Amreen?
- _____ brother is my teacher.
Please make three sentences each with the following words: she, her and hers.
Please read the sentences in this exercise carefully before making your own sentences.