An anagram is a word made by changing the order of the letters of another word.
‘But’ is an anagram of ‘tub.’
‘Slate’ is an anagram of ‘least.’
- Change fringe into a part of the body.
- Change asleep into a word used by polite people.
- Change beard into something you can eat.
- Change below into a part of the body.
- Change chain into a country.
- Change thing into a time of day.
- Change heart into the name of a planet.
- Change super into something in which you keep money.
- Change flow into an animal.
- Change keen into a part of the body.
- Change tea into a verb.
- Change bleat into an item of furniture.
- Change danger into a place where you grow flowers.
- Change dear into something you do with a book.
- Change thirst into something you wear.
- Change shore into an animal you ride.
- Change nails into a slow animal.
- Change act into an animal.
finger, please, bread, elbow, China, night, earth, purse, wolf, knee, eat, table, garden, read, shirt, horse, snail, cat